Viva voce and Gerard Butler
What is this thing about Gerard Butler?Especially in Tomb Raider? Despite all the weird accent he have in the movie??Dunno about you but Gerard B sure look damn fine in Tomb Raider. LOL. Too bad he is always the bad guy. Sigh. ~wink.And somehow watching GD remind me of someone. Hoho. Enough of this nonsense about GD. Aish..Anyhow, tommorow is my Viva Voce. My final year first presentation. Today got kind of rehearsal with the supervisor of mine. As usual I am the one who make him the most .."overwhelm"..Ehem..Face all red. He is just blushing I guess..Haha..None of my slide are okay..Well maybe 1 slide. Thats all. Need to do a lot of improvement tonight. I just want to wish all 7 of us Me,Amy,Ema,Kacik,Diana, Siela and Ninie all the best tomorrow. May we pass with at the most pun with minor correction ^^V
Pray we all will pass this presentation~







Post a Comment