Solo Traveller I am
Solo travelling? I dont know if this count as solo travelling..but yes..here I am only me in my hotel room which is verry nice and cozy!hohohoI didnt plan to be alone in this olidae or today actually but somehow dear Kacik cannot join me today..She even cannot join me and amy in Georgetown this few days..Yeah..after sending Amy to the jetty to catch a bus to the airport, I am by myself just losing myself in the secluded space in Bazaar Chowrasta after taking the CAT. I bought 2 more books in addition fromt the 2 books i bought yesterday with Amy. Yuhuu! After walking down the Penang Road and taste the Chendul with pulut(too sweet for me but very nice btw) from one of the stall I take the CAT back to my hotel. After changing and shower I decided to go to esplanade and the Padang Kota food court to buy my dinner..weee..bought some from the stall also..took some pic,walk along the waterfront and the field. I walk a LOT. Currently my feet are full with blisters. But I prefer walking than taking the bus this few days because I find it easier to walk around GTown than taking bus. Good for digesting that Nasi Kandar. So yeah, after a few rounds of walking I went back here to my hotel. Tomoro gonna be another journey with Kacik. I will be updating this later on my series of walking and eating with Amy(Series 1) and Kacik (Series 2). This is special edition with only me. Haha. Tomoro I think I wanna have breakfast in Kopitan. See ya!







Post a Comment