New semester, Final year!
I am officially a final year student!LOL!
Its been a while and Im now in the mood of blogging but not in da mood of writing due to line up of works need to be done tonight and it has been a bit challenging day for me..but..well..continue with the post then :D
Yup! I am in final my year. The year that I have been waiting for. I am excited for my journey to gain that scroll and hopefully with the medal with me. :) After all the mistakes that I have done,I have learned lessons and I have gain wisdom to know better today.
Sometimes I was remind by my past but the possibility of tommorow soothe me.
"On no soul does Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) “Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which You did lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith.”
Sol y Sonrisas







Post a Comment