Its Sunday!So smile!

Sunday morning rain is fallinngg~tut tut tut~~ ;)

Hi y'all! It is sunday morning. Its almost 3 am but I hope it will be raining tomorrow morning. Haha! So it will be all cozy sunday morning and lying in my bed till the noon..WINK!

I hope that will be just the case but I have loads of journals and books I drag from the library and the net and I just finish 2 today for God sake..Gonna stock up my brain with info with my theses and Option stuff. Geez..I have lot of stuff need to be taken care of. A pile of assigments, journals, and books and of course dear studio.

Its been a while since I write anything for this blog. Hehe. Well, cant blame me since I am a freaking final year student now!;)

Lets start with ranting then. Lol. Just finish with my booze and  I just finish the Tyra Bank show on Vampire Culture and Transgender kids. Yup. Im not bluffing you. Well, watch them for yourself to know more but I just know the coolest thing about vamp is that they are fat-free. FAT-FREEEEE! And about the transgender kids, I feel sorry for them to have to deal with such things as early as 4 yrs old. Even as adult we cant deal with that kind of matter..They are suppose to be free to be a child..with the playground and Sesame Street you know. But its hard when this all are hard and when this thing are deprived from them just because they are different..

Lately I have been thinking much. With just less than a year to graduate I really need to step up. I need to work hard.huhu..and Im thinking I need to do less fb and more reading nowadays..aiyoo

I dont know what to read anymore although my head is full of thoughts. But I dont think some thoughts are approriate to be written down here.hehe

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."


Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment