The restless

You know actually I dont really want to blog today. Didnt really have the feeling for a long time now. BUT i feel like I am going to burst If dont let this thing out..So i figure where to go? People just dont understand and make jokes. Whateva. I hate people who makes jokes when I dont think its a joking matter. So yeah. I am here. See I dont want to feel restless.. But I am..I dont want to feel that I am crazy.. But I do..Ugh..Damn..I just want to curb this before this getting worst..and before my world feel like shattering into pieces..Oh God please just help me throw away this feeling and keep me sane again..I think it's just the unbalance hormones thingy right? Thus the mixed feeling of iritated, wanted to eat people and wanna knock head off to the wall..right?

Geez..myb some quote will help ease this restless heart..

“[W]hoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience.“


“If, in spite of intense supplication, there is a delay in the timing of the Gift [al-'ata], let that not be the cause for your despairing. For He has guaranteed you a response in what He chooses for you, not in what you choose for yourself, and at the time He desires, not the time you desire.“


I like the 2nd one..He chooses for you,not you..at the time He desire..not you..for He knows better and I know He knows better..


"Self-calming session"


Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment