Congratulation n Italian
CONGRATS CONGRATS! To my youngest sister for getting 4A1B for UPSR! She done well! I am very glad to hear the news although she is upset bcoz of the 1B..I say that she got awesome grade..to compare with my UPSR I will feel very ashamed of myself..Haha..Anyhow who care abt tht 1B? Its 4As after all..Pretty sure my dad and mum are happy ^^V.
I would say my younger sis is the brightest among us. Thanks to all her older sis and bros yg bijak-bijak tu. *Ehem Ehem* I think we all do well in term of education just in different ways. The oldest three of us already in uni and quite fix already while the other three are still finding their own way. But I am very confident of my siblings and myself! No matter what kind of education we got the most important thing is we have education. Like my dad said, education is important. With education you have open doors, with education you gain respect, with education ppl think twice to bully you around and education is asset to make living ;) My dad's tough experience gaining his education is the reason why he try to give the best for our education. So, we are lucky! Just hope for the best and my parents money and effort did not go to waste :)
Have the urge to learn italian lately..being watching italian movies to catch up the vibes..haha..Spanish is still my thing, but it almost the same I think with italian and latin. But Italian is..emm..richer in term of pronounciation I think and of coz harder. But whatever it is latin is the hardest among three. It is an ancient language. They made up most of the english words today. Thank to my english tutor of the history lesson on english~
*We have a planner, accountant, civil engineer in the house. Wanna persuade any of other siblings to become a doctor or somewhere in construction line . Doc can give MCs to me, construction can build any dreamhouse I want FOC. wuahahaha! Or chef! Boleh pujuk2 masak sedap sllu..hihihi..Is good to have many siblings..hahaha
Ciao!







Post a Comment