A minute to count my blessings
Its almost 4 am in the morn..And I just had this thought in my head..looking at my blog, I figure that I wanna delete my old posts way back before 2011. I dont think they have any relevant today anymore. They say remember your past, learn from it, and forget about it already. The lessons you get will always be yours. :)
I dont think I need to be reminded anymore. I have more to live. People that didnt make it to my current life, well, thats fine. With time He really shows that it is for the better. I met many new people instead. Good and kind people. Some are totally awesome! Im blessed..really..Above all thing I learn patience..I learn to have faith..I learn to appreciate more..Am I a better person now?Experience-wise, I am ^^V
I love my family, I love my friends and I love myself more. May God blessed us~
Reminder to myself : DELETE POST (will be done when I am free)







Post a Comment