Come to an end..Not really~
Hallluuu!Its almost 3 in the morning. Been online here in the corridor of H25 for a while just to check something on the net. Just a few metres from my room. Wonder why this wifi x sampai to my room. Aish. Well this what I got for not paying my broadband yet. My cherished and lovely Digi. Haha. Been short on money lately. Eat too much this past few months and spend too much on unnecessary things. Hihi. I will own to that.
Just a few weeks to go for this semester. With all the assignments like gunung Kinabalu which all are overdue long time ago, with studio which I give lil attention to and all for one reason. Option. Yep. Option / Thesis. Option is like the whole existence of my 4th year 1st sem. Not only it is a subject, it is my thesis. Gosh. And being supervise by one of the most demanding supervisor of all really tested me almost to the max(Being working in my last firm is worst). Hehe. Well I already know from the beginning what I have sign for. If I want to learn from the best surely I need to give my best. Emm..not my best in this case, I need to do more than best. I need to do MIRACLE. Haha ~wink~
All and all, I dont think Im goin back this oliday. Maybe gonna stay here in UTM tercinta to do my thesis and maybe get some $$ for it. My supervisor offered us. Doing research for your thesis and get money out of it? Who wouldnt want to grab the opportunity. Ka~Ching~~! For my thesis gonna have to use these many GIS softwares. Aish. Im going to be full of
Wish You a happy day!
Can I just have a 48hr a day?So many things to do So lil time~
My fav numbers ; 1,2,8,10..2 is the most fv!;)







Post a Comment