Sleeping Me
It's 20 December today..OMG..So many to do,so many dateline but too lil time!I dunno whts wrong with me this sem. My ability that I acquired in last practical in the firm is wearing off already. The ability to stay awake and focus in a job. Now, bagila kacip fatimah ka nescafe, sama saja. Aish..
When I was in the firm I remember when I come at 9 am and I went back the next day at 5 pm! What happen was as usual have to chase the dateline and have to OT. Usually boleh la Leave in lieu next morn if you work pass midnite..I was planning to leave the office on 12 the next day but bila mo balik sj kna pnggil pergi meeting room. Wuahh..With my condition still have to go to the meeting. With me that havent have my shower the from the day before, with the baju kurung the day before terpaksa juga pegi meeting. Needless to say I try to stay far far away from everyone in the meeting room. LOL
That was me back then with Kacik and Emma in our beloved firm. OT all the time and no shower. And the chances for us to see daylight are verrry small. We usually stuck in the office with the aircond to the max. If time tu kaya sikit I go buy the MCD coffee for my midnite oil bak En Azziq. Haha..Tak pun minum kopi Lampung kaw punya kat ofis tu. Eventho our house was just in walking distance, we didnt have the time or energy to go back home and go to office back. This is real working environment. Well maybe the environment for the REALLY busy office. Even in my birthday I was working all day and the next day I have to go to Penang early subuh okay. No sleep juga. Thank god not me who is driving. HOho.
The point I am trying to make is, I sleep a lot nowaday. A load. Tapi kerja? Bergunung2..
Kacip Fatimah doesnt help so I need to look for other opt. Tongkat Ali is quite good and Nescafe Ipoh White coffee. I dont need sleep. I need my work to be done!
"Remember me. I will remember you."
Verily you are much better to be remember.. :)







Post a Comment