The biggest mistake.
I have done the biggest mistake in my life..
Love has never been wrong. But you can be wrong when it come to the person..
But when love come too fast, you just dont realize all the consequences after that..
I know too late that I am nothing. Heartbroken. Devastated.
Why make a person fall for you if you are not ready to catch them?
You make me fall yet you only can watch, but never fall with me or even catch me..
I know I cannot expect from you anything..since I know I made the biggest mistake letting you come into my life..
So, here I am. Surrender and letting go. I know I am just the stone you pick up in your journey and toss it later. But this stone have seen you as the person that pick her up. :)
I wish and pray for your health, happiness, safety and your beloved. May you have a blessed future.
While for me, I pray O Lord. Grant me strength, grant me wisdom, and grant me blessings. Forgive me O Lord for all my sins and mistake. May it is not too late. O Lord, i wish for someone to be send that can save me from all of this..







Post a Comment