Its a lovely weekend~

Hi you all! How you guys been doing this past few days? Hope you have a great and fulfilling weekend like I did.=)

This weekend have been refreshing, calming. relaxing, and somehow a bit boring and a bit empty. All in one. Hehe..This weekend is one of my free weekend in this sem. Dont really know am I going to have another weekend like this. It usually fill up with studio work and the study matter. But this weekend started off with waking up early in the morning yesterday and 3 of us (Me, Kcik and Nab) went to jog in Taman Negara UTM. Hoho..Nolah..Just Hutan Rekreasi UTM and balai cerap and shake that fat from the bod. This was one of our effort in order to prepare for Taman Negara trip. Huhu.. Later after that, in the afternoon we have makan besar which I am the chef. We all memang makan BESAR lah ..I ate a lot..2x tambah nasi oh..hoho..so much for jogging to lose the pounds..LOL..Read my Lavender Morning which I bought last year tapi tak habis baca lagi and I still in love with the book..and later that night we ( Me, Ema and Amy) went to outdoor gym lg. Jumpa Kak Rina and Kery dekat sana. Hehe..After that I hang out at my usual spot in the court and..praise to Him, it was a beautiful night~

Today, I wake up early to do some cleaning and my laundry. But still my room is a MESS. Organizing stuff and keeping them organize is not really my forte. ~blush~
Breakfast, lunch, and watch roughly about 5 episodes of Lie To Me..Hoho..Chat with my cousin about our future industrial training and we are very excited since we have thte chance to meet quite often. Discuss about her engagement also. The date maybe fall on Hari Raya this year which is quite good then since everyone is going to be free at that time.Ask suggestion for the color theme, and I suggest white. Simple yet pure.Bright yet ethereal. Later after that 3 of us ( Me, Ema and amy again) went to cycling. Tapi..unfortunately dah abis..So, we go to the deer place and end up at Ninie's place and end up again to have quite a lot of fun with nail colours and eyelashes makeover~wink~wink~

After that, we go to KRP for dinner. We have a GOOD dinner.Haha
Overall, it is quite a weekend and I hope more good days to come our way.

p/s : I need new novels!!My first on the list is the book by Brian Weiss Soulmate Reunited and S.U.MO!
Hopefully they are going to be a LOAD of sale in MPH during Valentine. Not that I celebrate Valentine but MPH does give good discount during this time..HOHOHO..I HEART MPH!


Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment