SNAP~SNAP~

Early morning. Cold morning. Everyone is still dreaming I guess at this time. Today we were spending time with students from Japan. We are very good in make use of our holiday..Hehehe
The girls from Miyazaki O Mia Highschool. We welcome them to our Uni. They are all so KAWAAII! And they laugh all the time. I think they dont understand our english most of the time and they are just being nice and by laughing on everything we said..Haha..But it is a nice morning with them.^^


PEACE! This is me. Haha..Posing while waiting. Taking on our short trip to KL. It was  a GREAT time. Wish it could be longer but that will mean MORE money. Hehe. There were this one night I found the most DELICIOUS nasi lemak in town. I ate 3bungkus you know.HOho!

These are few pics in my collection taken on January 2011. I wish to add a lot more pics but unfortunately my internet is not like it use to back home and my bband havent go back to its usual speed. HUhu. So, 3 pics will do. Hehehe. It has been a good month overall. But we are always having fun whenever doing things together. That's all matter.Right?

February is coming. Trip to Taman Negara. Its a 5 days camping. CAMPING. The last time I have my camping trip is in Teluk Gorek. That is my first time also. And it was one night and near the beach for god sake. Hope I will survive on that 5 days. 5 DAYSSS~~ Really gonna prepare myself, physically and mentally for this trip. Not gonna let anything get in the way of me from having fun!

Next week is sem break for the whole week. I think I will just be in UTM. Maybe try to get fairer. Haha. Anyway, All four of us will stay in UTM. Me, Siella, Amy and Dianut. My room will be the spot for food during this holiday. I guess I will be the chef for the week since Ema is going back...Hope something good come up to brighten our holiday..Hoho

p/s : I cant wait for my book!!!!!!!! They said I was wasting my money in book since the book cost a lot for a book. Tapi saya peduli apa. I think I dont waste money on books. Reading is good. When we bought and dont read it later, that is what we call wasting..Anyhow, I would have download the book but I cant find it in 4shared. And I need a book to read on the go. I wish I have that portable ebook reader as a gift. Anyone??

Sol y Sonrisas by NJ

Post a Comment