LAVENDER MORNING by Jude Deveraux
Jocelyn Minton was only fuve year old when her mother died. After her handyman father remarried. Joce never felt lonelier, until she met Edilean Hartcourt. Sixty years Joce's senior, Miss Edi was a kindred soul who understand her like no one else ever had. When Edilean passes away, she leaves her worldly possessions to Joce - including an eighteenth century house and letter with clues to a decades-old mystery. The letter also reveals that miss Edi has found the perfect man for Joce, a handsome young lawyer and that a new life awaits her in Edilean, a small Virginia Town. Curious to seek out her new destiny, Jocelyn moves to the tight-knit village and does indeed meet a with his hidden past. And as she pieces together the puzzle left by Miss Edi, shocking suprises about Joce's family history, and her future, come to light.
Synopsis of Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
Synopsis of Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
Yesterday, the whole studio went to Melaka for a day trip and we were given briefing by the LA there. The journey was tiring, as I sleep all the way. After the briefing we were divided to 3 bus which mine went to Jasin to look around. But half of the time I was dizzy and sleep through it. Another half of the time, I was reading the Lavender Morning which I bought last year and I finish it early this morning. Hehe..
The author of the book is a really great storyteller and it is a compelling love story. I was in love with the book since last year Valentine since it was on promotion in MPH for the month of love. I bought it a few months after that. After several big events in my life. Honestly, the first half of this book is a bit boring for me. Maybe it just me being impatience and all. But the 2nd half was really good and I just finish the 2nd half in just a day. This book tells about a great love story which did not have a happy ending as the way I want it to be..but..it is still one of the beautiful thing I have read and still a happy story in a way. It is a story about true love one have for the other. I did not cry reading this one..New Moon still make me cry the worst.Huhu..Well, maybe knowing the other part of the story end up well make it a bit happy. This book have two love stories in it and this book are worth reading for those who love LOVE stories like me. ~wink
Since I have run out of book to read, I just bought a new book in MPH. I just purchase Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited by Brian L. Weiss! Hohohohoho! Going to arrive later this week or myb early next week. I purchase it online since Jusco MPH didnt have it. Anyway, I SWEAR to myself to finish my ebook copy of A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle before I read that book.
Oh ya! Happy birthday to Nadia Hakimah and Eida! May god bless you. Nice cakes and pizza! I really eat a lot today. Hoho..Like one of my friend said "rezeki jangan ditolak, maut jangan dicari"..Lol..Thank you guys!
Gosh..I really need to do something with my room that looks like it had been ran over by a tornado. Wani and Dinot just came over with their biz and yeah..I was very reluctant for them to come in because of the mess. Haha..End up bought a tshirt and detox patch from them. Hehehe~
Better get my lazy ass on this mess. Its one of that night without studio meeting and blahblahblah. So, HOORAY!
Sol y sonrisas







Post a Comment