Olidae and Olidae~

Happy OLIDAE y'all! Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends! May you have a PROSPEROUS year ahead!

My holiday started out as a dull day. Since last week its been raining non stop. Except today. The sun come out a bit today but still its a cloudy day. Ugh. Dont know how I am gonna do my laundry like this. If the week continue to be like this, I will be hibernating in the room all week. Come out from  olidae, I have evolve to a Bear maybe..Ingatkan cuti mo fit..cesh..

Anyway,yesterday we went out to Umall and Jusco. Went out after the meeting with Sir Rahim about the GOP to Bandung. The main purpose was to buy groceries for this whole week. Malas lah mo jalan meranti makan. Although Meranti open for this holiday. Oh ya! My things that I ordered online just came. I am quite dissapointed with the Jeggerz I order. But what to do. And the book I ordered from MPH also arrived already!HOHO. Only Love is Real : A Story Of Soulmates Reunited by Brian Weiss, M.D! I have read a little and decide to take my time with this book. Hehehe

In Umall we went for 2hrs karaoke!Hehehe. After that I bought things for the upcoming camping. And just as I arrive to Jusco, I went for my new ear piercing. HOHO. The girls said I will be in pain in several days and I cant really sleep. I was wondering to much and at last to give it a go. But I only got a little jolt from the piercing and a bit dizzy standing after that. Nothing unbearable though. And I sleep like a baby. Maybe it just my luck. Hehe

Matahari..cepatla ko keluar~~


Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment