Only Love Is Real : A story of soulmates Reunited by Brian Weiss finish!

Aloha!

If you guys read my last few post I have been talking about this book. Only Love is Real : A story of soulmates reunited by Brian Weiss. I got it last week and finish reading it before the end of Hols last week. I have been very excited to read this book since last year. Hoho.. Well. first of all I am very dissapointed with the number of pages which in only less than 200 i think. But it is one my best book ever. Yeah!

Reading this book, you really need to open your mind to new concept such as past life and reincarnation or such things. It's NOT a story book OR novel on love. Its a true story. Its a study. A non-fiction. But something that you will enjoy if you truly believe in fate. This book is one of the book by Brian W which tells about his founding on things of past life. You need to read on in 1st and the other books to understand this. In this book, BW wrote about his 2 patients, Elizabeth and Pedro. Under hypnosis, they told their stories of their past life. When listening to both stories, BW knows that these two people shares the same past life. If you want to know what the ending of it, I recommend you to read it. Its an amazing love story btw..Hehe..This book not only tells the story of Elizabeth and Pedro, but also includes a lot of wise words on life to ponder upon. If you are not into things such as past life, it has a nice love story and its a good self-improvement book.

Tommorow Taman Negara. 5 days. Ordered 8 cupcakes for tomorrow...HOHOHO..I am gonna ZZZ , tommorow got test. Ciao!

Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment