Taman Negara Reviewed~

MORNING!

Lama x merepek di blog ni. Hohoho

A few days after going back from Taman Negara, everything are fresh still. From the moment in the FAB bustop to the moment when we get into the bus in 15 of Feb. I miss -almost- EVERYTHING about the trip this time. Hehe. It was the best camping ever that I ever had. Which btw only 2 camp in my history of 21 years living in this earth. Haha

The first day we arrive, It was very early. It was pitch dark. We cant see anything. Later we go to the jetty and it was a beautiful morning with cool air. After having our breakfast, we went off to the other side which is the place where we were going to sleep for the next 4 days. Everyone were excited and curious. Finally we arrived la where we gonna camp. Just after setting up camp and lunch, we have to go trekking for about 5km to Bukit Terisek. It was exhausting. Too many stairs to climb. Feel like I have develop muscle already in my leg. But I manage to arrive at Bukit Terisek!Yeah! I even got to vandalised the signage my name carving. HOHOHO. So, I totally gonna come here again!

Later that night, I get headache. Adoi..After that we went to showroom to watch the vid by Perhilitan. And for the first time I get to meet Mr and Mrs Tapir! These are the jinak one. Their name are Tahan and Kai. First night sleeping, I sleep like a baby due to exhaustion. Hehe..

The 2nd trekking to Lata Berkoh was about 13km long. Hebat kan? Haha. Quite hebat la for me. It was a very unforgettable journey. After arrive to the river, we have our lunch and most of us have a dip in the cold and fresh river water. Yuhuu! Going back to camp site from the Lata, I feel like cursing all the way. But keep silence most of the time to save my breath. Hehe..

The next day..we have our 3rd trekking after taking boat to the place. In the boat I fell asleep due to lack of sleep. Hehe. After that we have our lunch near the river and many of us search for siput to bring back for next meal. Anyway, long story short, we get back to the camp after visiting the kaum Batique orang asli.

The last day for our activities was to canopy walk. The canopy walk is SO high. Canopy lah bah. Haha. Thankfully I am not really afraid of high. I dont really feel anything while walking. Siap boleh tertidur2 lagi due to sleepiness. Minta puji ni bah. Haha. No lah. Whatever it is, it was fun. Coming back to the camp site we have our lunch. In the afternoon, we went to the fishing site to watch the guys fishing. But no fish unfortunately. Later in the evening, the girls went to Lubuk Simpoh to take a dip again while I take my bath and finishing A Walk To Remember. Sempat lagi time baca2, got this piggy lalu2 depan saya. Haha. Since its a pretty normal sight in the camp, nothing to worry about la.


After they come back from Lubuk Simpoh, it was raining. While Ema and Kacik was outside the camp because they are still wet, Im in the camp guling2. Hohoho.. The last night in the camp, I feel like sleeping only. So I sleep early. But, cannot sleep pula dah..So, I decided to join Kacik to Bumbun to go animal watching. Hehe. I was so lucky to go that night. It turns out to be the best night while camping. I got to see a big deer, in the dark, in their most natural state. We met the lecturers here and after that they brings us to watch glow in the dark mushroom. It was totally the most unforgettable night~wink~wink~

The next day we prepared ourselves to go back to UTM. We went to Kuala Gandah to watch the elephants and after that head off to UTM.

Overall, I am going to say this again and again that IT IS THE BEST CAMPING EVER! I wont trade it for the universe. Hehe. Although there are several things which I dont like about this camp, I am not going to complaints anymore. I am back at my messy room in UTM and Taman Negara is a memory which I will take it to my heart. ~winks~

p/s : A walk to Remember movie surprisingly are better than the book. In my opinion la..hehe

Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment