Coming to the end~
Just having my supper. Hoho. Now having my 2nd glass of tea. Feel wide awake eventho the time shows almost 3.30 am. Feel like writing somethin ;)Coming to the end of my time in APUDG, next week is officially my last week there as an intern-part timer. Yeah! Haha. I dont know if I should feel sad or relieve. But mostly RELIEVE I think. HEHE ;)
Being an intern in APUDG make my life totally upside down. The workload is one thing,and there are the panda-eyes, the lack of sleep and rest, the hair loss, the unbalance hormones and eat-all-the-time habit. Hoho. And more, the never enough salary to cope with our lifestyle that we adopt here. HEHE ;)
This place really suck all the life energy I have. ~~"
Currently, I am like a part of the Penang Hill team. Join the meeting board discussion is scary and I feel somehow happy cause I feel like I am a serious adult already. Haha! This is a VERY fast pace project which only take 3 months. Memang very da fast la. Even studio project we took 15 weeks to finish with 80+ students. Phew~ The boss said I should continue until workshop is finish so that I can learn more. Emm,,no thanks..hehe..Being in the most popular firm of town planning (they said so) I admitted I do learn a LOAD especially with study team. But unfortunately, I learn very few from Physical team there. I was looking forward to brush up my technical skilll actually. Aish..But I am grateful I do my practical here since I get to learn from the best and the people are nice ;)..Although Kak K is not my fav person, but her nasi lemak is my fav after Chow Kit's! HOHO
So next week is my last week! And comes Ramadhan :) Feel weird didnt celebrate Puasa in UTM this time. Huhu..Anyhow,I am crossing finger for something good before I turn 22 years old this year. Hoho. Celebrating birthday in the Holy month would be the first also :)
Especially for my dear friend Tantinut, Heal faster! Always pray for the best for you :)
"Everyone smiles in the same language"
Sol y Sonrisas







Post a Comment