Vampire Fever~Not anymore
Hallu! Today was quite okay day. I have more exhausting days before so I feel like writing a bit. Hehe ;)Remember Twilight? I bet you do. Nowadays the vampire craze is still al over the nation..all over the world actually. Well maybe not as crazy as back then when Twilight first came out which was around early 2009 I think. I admit I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO into Twilight back then. As my eyes lies on the poster of Twilight monthss before the movie came out, I went back my house for olidae and then download the ALL the books from ARES. And I finish all the book in five days. I read them in my laptop. Hoho. And after the first book I already get the soundtracks. hoho..So, I basically read all of them before the movie came out. That was my starting point in liking books about vampire. I have downloaded a lot of books on vampire, googled them, and searched for them in MPH. I got myself all the book of Vampire Diaries wayy before it was made into a TV series, and I have Sookie (forgot the title) and Zoey (also forget the title) also but never bother to read them because the storytelling didnt really capture me to read them. Hehe
After the Twilight movie came out, the fever decrease and decrease. As always, movie that was adapted from the book always didnt meet the expectation of the readers, I am getting dissapointed with the movie. New moon was bleak and Eclipse I dont even bother watching it. That is why I always prefer reading. hoho
So yeah, for me vampire is so yesterday. Sometime it just feel so not real. Although having said that, Twilight is still a great novel for me minus the movie Kristen Stewart and Rob P..:D
Sol y Sonrisas







Post a Comment