UPDATE~
Hi there! Been a while eh? Hoho..Have been very busy with practical and now practical is already over! Yeah! Hahaha. Not so yeah for me since I have extended my time working for the beloved APUDG until end of this month. It is not because I have faaall in lurve with this firm..nonono~..But because I feel I have the responsibility to finish my Chapter 1 on Penang Hill Special Area Plan that was given to me. (Baik kan sy ni.hahaha)..My world in the firm revolves around the name of Penang Pening Hill..I dont know why..The good things about all this is I get to see my work to be published you know (when the report is done lah..hehe) and I got to involve in every process..Just done with first discussion last Thursday for proposal..It feels like in studio..SWOT analysis,bater paper,brainstorming..But I feel so small in front of those people who had moreee experience than me..huhu..
I miss UTM! I miss my future room in KTF! I miss jogging late at night! I pray that I have the biggest room in the block preferably H19 or sumwhere near the tennis court (amin..)..pretty pleaseeee oh dear KTF...I cant wait to start new sem oredy..I miss the Pusat Hiburan..I miss Jusco and Giant..and most of all I miss hanging out with the girls..huhu
Oh yeah, I miss my cozy bed back at home too!
Sol y Sonrisas







Post a Comment