February again~

Its 3 oclock on the morn. Currently listening to Melt my heart to stone from the Adele concert in Tabernacle that I replay again and again. I just love her ^^

February 2012
You know my feb just gettin better and better. Not only for me tho. ;)
Well, just a few days ago in a blink of eye my result for this sem was changed drastically. For the better. Hoho. Thanx Dr R. Although I know I didnt really deserve it if you ask me. Sigh.
But I hope to make up for it in my thesis. I know there are expectations I need to live up to and that includes mine too. :)

There are several days till new semester. Final semester. I cannot wait to finish my my undergrad studies. To continue or to work? Will decide that later after I ace on my PSM. ;)

I want myself to want it bad, so bad.

Post a Comment