Happy February ;)
Its February!
Excited? I am!
My highlight for February? Valentine? Haha. Nope. Many good things will happen this Feb I believe. Started off with kind off good news from 1st feb for my part time (kind of) job, 2nd day of Feb I got my paycheck already! Walaweh! Haha. See.. Feb usher me to a good new month ^^.
Valentine huh? Well one thing about valentine, I never really think there should be a day for love. Love should be in our everyday live. Not only to partner but toward life itself :) And this feb my friend are getting engaged! Which I am so sad I cant go back Sabah to attend. Will make up for it for sure later!
Not going back for holiday this sem break is really worth it actually. I feel bless by Him. Not that I am not going back at all. I will be at home just in time for my dad birthday! ;) Gonna make plans with my siblings and better part all of us will be at home. Hoho
My resolution for feb 2012 (Since i dont have any new year resolutions yet) I wanna do my thesis bagus2. At least there is something I will be proud of when I get out of UTM. I wanna grad on time!
Since february is month of romantic movies, I cant wait for my guy Channing Tatum in The Vow. Wanna download it. What use to watch it in cinema. Bazir my RM sj. Unless you have some1 to pay for you kan?haha
Oh ya, talk about movie, I love Burlesque!
“A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person.
Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
And moi have yet to find mine ;)







Post a Comment