One and only :)

Haluu!

Im back home. Going back tomoro tho,just a brief holiday before I am back to face my final year in UTM as undergrad :) These few days was just relaxing,cook a lot,eat a lot. Haha. I cook supper almost everynite and its been cakes everynite. Just that one nite I made pancake with butter and honey..yummy! Last nite i made this apple cake. I was thinking of making apple pie at first but so lazy cuz too mmuch thing to do. LOL. For me it was good and my family seem to like it. But my bro say better to leave out the apples..haha..but they always finished it anyway;) Not that i am saying I am good at baking cake. I SUCK at baking! So i was thinking practice makes perfect and people always hungry at nite in this house..hahaha

If I never mention this, I AM A BIGG-BIGG FAN OF ADELE LAURIE. Haha. wanna share this lyric with you guys. Quite an optimistic song called one and only. If u want to listen to Adele, download the Adele in Tabernacle live in youtube. I dload it months ago I think and been replay it again and again..hoho. If you like me who like to read the lyric and really understand what the song means checkout songmeanings.net. :)

                                                                    "One And Only"


You've been on my mind
I grow fonder every day,
Lose myself in time
Just thinking of your face
God only knows
Why it's taken me so long
To let my doubts go
You're the only one that I want

I don't know why I'm scared, I've been here before
Every feeling, every word, I've imagined it all,
You never know if you never try
To forgive your past and simply be mine

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
To prove that I'm the one who can
Walk that mile until the end starts

I've been on your mind
You hang on every word I say
Lose yourself in time at the mention of my name
Will I ever know how it feels to hold you close?
And have you tell me whichever road I choose you'll go

I don't know why I'm scared 'cause I've been here before
Every feeling, every word, I've imagined it all,
You'll never know if you never try
To forgive your past and simply be mine

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
I promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
To prove that I'm the one who can
Walk that mile until the end starts

I know it ain't easy
Giving up your heart
I know it ain't easy
Giving up your heart

(Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it)
I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart
(Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it)
I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart

I know it ain't easy
Giving up your heart
I know it ain't easy
Giving up your heart

So I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
I promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
To prove that I'm the one who can
Walk that mile until the end starts
Come on and give me a chance
To prove that I'm the one who can
Walk that mile until the end starts.

LIVE IN THE MOMENT AND BE HAPPY!

Post a Comment