Money and loan$$$

Hallluuuuuuu!

Long time I dont update this blog. Hehehe. I have been good. Makan cukup. Tidur lebih dari cukup. Hohoho. Anyway, overall this has been a good week.^^

Just come back from the carnival belakang KTF tu. Went there after dinner before coming here at the studio. We listen to this girl singing Very good voice indeeed! I am sooo jealous oh. Her name is Najwa Latif. I guess the people who keeps track of new singer in youtube know her I guess.

I just bought a cute sling back from this booth full of CUTE things! Especially earrings and the wedges. HUhuhuhuhuhu. If money is not the case memang borong sudah oh..I borrow money from Ema first cuz I dont bring wallet. If I bring pun bukan ada duit dalam tu. Hahahaha. Aish..susah hati ni kalau ada pinjam duit orang ni. I am not a very financial savvy person like my other sister. She is taking Pure Account. So, go figure. So, once awhile its normal for me to borrow2 money from my friends. Hehehehe. Its not enough that i CANT manage my finance, PEMBOROS,KUAT MAKAN,and everything pun I want to buy. Especially when I really want a novel. If Kacik with her wedges and perfume, for me it's novel. Kakakaka.

I am just 22 yrs old this year, but my loan??Thousands and thousandssssss! Other than PTPTN, I have loan for my ASB also. But at least PTPTN I only have to pay after I graduate,hopefully I grad on time, and for ASB it is my dad to worry. Hehehe..Ni hutang dengan kawan2 yg saya tidak suka..Saya ni sudahla pelupa berapa saya hutang. Hehehe..But,the most important thing I pay lah kan. And I borrow according to my capability to pay back. I will never borrow more than rm100 I thing. Apala student macam sy ni mo guna duit banyak2kan. And hopefully I dont forget the money I borrow from people. Its not only you that need money,not only you that use money. Kalau pinjam tapi tak ingat pernah pinjam tu susahlah. Kalau in the end tak bagi halal, then how?Huhu. So, this is a reminder to myself untuk bayar hutang! Hhahaha. Nadzirah Jausus jangan ko x bayar. You dont want to be a person who is kaki hutang and tidak kenang budi. Emma nanti saya bayar ok. Tunggu duit jatuh. Huahahahaha.

Sharing

The Soul of The Indebted Remains Suspended
The Holy Prophet says, "The soul of the Mu'min remains suspended until his debt is cleared." (Musnad-e-Ahmad, Tirmizi)
It means that if that Mu'min's Emaan and actions are correct, and he deserves Paradise but he dies in debt, he will not enter Paradise until his debt is paid. His soul will remain suspended.
According to another report, his soul will be held in solitude. So, he will complain to Allah of loneliness
Taken from this web..

p/s : Siapa makan cili rasa pedas? Kalau dia tiada deria rasa???Atau muka tembok ka?So how la?

REMINDER : My blog is solely about ME. Its for my place to minta puji. So hopefully janganlah ada orang perasan about anything in my posts. Again LIVE ur life, I am LIVING mine.

Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment