home
about
contact
category
cat two
cat 3
label
label four
label 5
lab 6
SOL y SONRISAS
My own pursuit of JOY and HAPPINESS.
Have a good life everyone :)
Gratisan Musik
About Me
NJ
I am a student, a planner-to-be, a daughter, and a friend and I totally loving myself;) "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world . Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."-Desiderata- And yeah, I strive to be HAPPY~
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(30)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(48)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(8)
Bad day~
Its Weekend again~
Sigh~~~
Hi guys! Como estas?Bien? Its been awhile since I ...
I guess so~
Look upon......~
Quote of the day~wink~
Money and loan$$$
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(21)
►
December
(21)
Labels
Book
(1)
NUMEROLOGY
(1)
Olidae
(1)
quote
(1)
Followers
*LALA*
Get the
cyber-pet
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
NJ
Quote of the day~wink~
“Sincerity and truth are the basis of every virtue.”
p/s
: hoping you heal faster..hohoho ^.^
Sol y Sonrisas
Post a Comment
prev
next
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment