Bad day~
Hallu y'all! I want to be cheery and all posting interesting stuff and etc..But unfortunately my day have been not so good. And all I want to do is just have something to channel this frustration of mine. I dont have the energy to be mad..and be quiet is the best thing I think I can do in this situation..So all the energy can be save for thinking instead. Hehe..My whole body was aching..been around UTM day to night and went to Jusco to buy groceries. Tomorrow have to wake up early lagi to join the convo which might be the last convo we will join as one of the crew..hehe..Went to Che Dak to see if we already have the fax from AJM Planning. Need to settle the practical stuff A.S.A.P.
Financially I am literally broke due to my eating habit(which equal to monster) and unorganise financial planning(HELP...). Thank God my dad always murah rezeki these days and hopefully to remain so..Amin..Eventhough I am not rich, and I dont think I am pretending like one I am grateful. And I think my parent is satisfy with my result in the end of semester. I have only failed one subject so far which is Ko-Q and even that my parent laugh at me because I cried because of it(yala..apamacam boleh fail Ko-Q kan?). I know I am wrong not attending class and all. But THEATER suck. I will feel less guilty if at least I am doing fine in my study and become someone in the end..huhu..Wish for the best!
Went to Pesta Convo as soon as I got back from jogging with Emma after groceries shopping and live concert was fun and all. But now, my feet just hurt from all the walking. Earlier this morning at DSI also having a bad time with the people there. I hate it when I think of the moment back. Bad-mouth and cold-hearted people. Just see and talk at the back when people need helps. Bukannya tolong. Ugh..Anyhow, I fall down again. Dont know how many time I have fell in UTM.Countless. Tomorrow, I pray for the event to run smoothly and I WILL NOT FALL DOWN from my high-as-a-mountain heel...pleasseee..Its been a long time I use any heels and the only 1 I got right now is the highest I ever bought..Minta puji kan..Beli tapi bukan selalu guna..
And most of all, Pesta Convo. Too many stuffs I want to buy. Baju Kurungs so nice and cheap(!). But I can just look and telan air liur sajalah..Wuahhh..T.T..So long and good bye. If it were meant to be, then we will meet again....Bubye baju kurungs...Adioss..Te amo...
Bukan apa mo beli baju kurung, just want to add to my collection..and they are just irresistible.Wuarrggh!I want!! Nevermindlah..Better save money to shop when I do practical. Wuahahahaha~evil laugh~~~
And yeah, Najwa Mahiaddin "Got to go" is a cute song. And I like her voice^^
After all of the things I have wrote to channel my frustration konon, I still feel FRUSTRATED. ~.~'
“Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment”







Post a Comment