13th week already~
Aloha! Its been a while since I update. Not in the mood for blogging. Hoho. But, I decide to do a quick update after went to DSI just now. Wee~It's have 13 week already Im in my 2nd sem of third year. This week have been so-so. Not so much happen. But I still suffer from flu since last Wednesday and feeling feverish at certain time. Especially after waking up. Been sleeping in my own room already. But with all the lights on. Haha. I have heard voices. Which I am sure I just imagining things..wuuuuu~
English last wednesday was also so-so. To conclude, this week is a so-so week. Hoho. Ex Summary havent finish..Also for my "muka buku" column..Do not have the heart to do anything. Lying in bed is the best thing to do at this moment. Except when you have to woke up due to coughing and when you are unable to breath. But I wouldnt resist any invitation to karok..hahahaha..eventhough with my nasal voice..LOL
Thts a quickie from me~







Post a Comment