I wanna sleep so bad~(Merepek)

Halluuuuuuuu!(echo~~~~~)

Lol..It's 5.04a.m in the morning and I havent sleep yet..Bagus kan..Its study week people! Meaning our semester is approaching to its ending ordy. Hoho. Well, I am sleepy right now but I cant sleep. Huhu. Headache is attacking due to brain usage. Haha..Anyhow, the semester just left with a few weeks to go with study weeks and exam. Although the lectures have finish, still we have few assignments left to submit. Hehe.

Today have been SOOOOOOO boring. It's friday with nothing to do. If I have the MONEY, I think Im in a place far away from UTM already. ^^V..But that's a dream. Nothing wrong with dreaming bah kan..

Study week. As usual, I will be panda plus vampire. Bigger eyebag with no sleep at night. You must think that I am so hardworking reviewing my notes all the way till morn? WRONG. I just cant sleep and I dont know how to cure this. Somehow it gets worse by study and exam week...

Brain want to shutdown itself due to sleep deprivation....

Daa~

Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment