Smiiiillllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee~
“Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true, someone somewhere is thinking of you.I think its been awhile I update my blog. Always feels like it. Well, in this world of blogs a day is like a week. HOho
It's 4 am and I am still awake..Must be due to the quality afternoon sleep today. With the breeze of cold air from my windows. It was raining this afternoon. ;)..I make myself a hot milk and I feel like updating. Currently, I am suppose to be busy with environment and project management which I havent started a THING. Yup. Nada. Thank goodness it is a group projects. Studio I have to be the language editor and I pray may God have mercy on me. Huhu. I dont know how much the work will be, but hopefully the report will be all well done. For the next Ko-q which the subject I have to repeat I got Equestrian. HOHO. When I was first year I didnt got it, so I am looking forward for this ko-q. And I WILL try my best to attend all the classes. It will not so hard if the horses all cute and kind. Hehe..Thank God English class will be over soon. Just a presentation we need to do in front of the madam. Last class "kena" lagi with the madam..Mana sajala..Just play the innocent face and get through with it.
Oh ya..my dorm wing A of H19 is officially a quarry site. Maybe not, but it does seem like it. The toilet part lah. They want to build a hotel-kind-of-toilet..You should feel like in CS toilet when entering our toilet minus the sensor and mirror. Pelik betul toilet no mirror.Umm..
Anyway..still dont know how I am going to plan my schedule for practical..When to go to there from Jb. When to move to our house. Even we havent find our house for practical yet. Haha. But, unfortunately I wont go back to hometown before going to PJ. Umm..Suddenly feel like singing Come what may...haha
Ok la..better finish my drink and hit the sack. Studio,studio,studio..Hoho
“Don't go for the looks, it can be quite deceiving. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away -- go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Hope you find that person.”
Sol y Sonrisas







Post a Comment