Story of the childrens~
Aloha!
It’s been a while since I update eh? Hoho..Study week is coming to an end but mine still have a week more. Paper start on 29th so, yeah..I will start my study week after submitting the environment next Tuesday..wuahahaha
Oh yeah, last Tuesday I am officially a part time teacher at a school! Hahaha. Me, a teacher! At last I am officially volunteering for UNHCR. I bring along Ema and Diana to go with me. Only went 2 days last week since I have presentation on Thursday. We just do this for the experience and it’s for free. It was fun actually! Meeting the refugees kids really open your eyes about other people. These people really want to learn you know..But unfortunately they cannot enroll in those normal schools. It’s a waste and very unfortunate as some of them are very good. We teach the basic things to them. Most important thing for these children is to be able to read ABC, write and counts. This is a new school which has been open for a few months now. A big thanks to Ms Margaret and Madam Farah on this as well as Amy from UNHCR also.~WINK~
A STORY FROM THE LITTLE GIRL..(WE NEVER REALLY GROW..REALLY..)
Mdm Farah really is a great principal (I think I can called her the principal.hehe). I remember this little girl was complaining to Mdm Farah about how everyone in the class don’t like her. How everyone don’t want to be friend with her. And then Mdm Farah said this to that girl.. “If everyone don’t like you, then the problem might not be them..but you..you are the problem instead of them..have you ever think of that?”.. And after that the little girl keep silence..and said..”yeah, maybe teacher is right”.. From here, I learn a great deal of lesson and I remember some people who just keep blaming others and never look themselves. This little girl realizes that, but some never realize and keep parading themselves as the victims. Later after that, Mdm Farah ask the other kids in the school on the reasons why they don’t like this little girl..They said that the little girl is being nasty to them. So, they don’t want to be friend with her. See? Have you seen this scenario elsewhere?I am sure you did. I did. By the way, even me in my first day realize that this little girl complains a lot. Adoi..
ANOTHER STORY FROM THE KIDS..
Sometime during doing their assignment, they copy other people’s work. An d Mdm Farah who’s VERY strict inside the classroom shouts “ Do not copy!! If you copy then you wouldn’t learn anything!”..hoho..These kids copying biasalah tu..But we have to make sure it will not become an habit. Nanti bila dah masuk uni pun still want to copy paste others work. And even in tests and exam also meniru here meniru there. Hey, I will not lie and said I never copy in school and matriculation. I did the most in my assignment and tutorial. Hohoho.. But in university, I realize this kind of behavior will only make you fall. Dahlah if assignments look alike kena tangkap with lecturer. If assignment in school and tutorial memang the answer is the same. So, the teacher will not catch you. In uni,it will not helps you. Yeah, it might give you good grades being dean listed and whatsoever. But you are not being honest to yourself. Go and be proud about your dean list title + cheating in exam,test and assignment. Yeah, I get low marks for my exam maybe, but at least I earned it. I always said that I got what I deserve. I am responsible for my own laziness. For example failing in my ko-q..See,I know I am lazy. Haha..So, yeah.. Back to the kids..I think a few weeks earlier, Mdm Farah and Ms Margaret brought about 11 kids to UTM. The childrens ask..”Teacher..teacher..what is this place?”..and Ms Margaret said..”This is a school..this whole place is a school..” and the kids reply..”Schoool??Sooo bigggg????”..And Margaret said, “Study hard and you can go here when you grow up..”..huhu
PRESENTATION BI WITH DIANUT!
Yeah!Hip hip HURRAY! I have finally finish my English for career search subject! Okaylah..I have too admit, the madam was not that bad..She was okay..Our presentation was great eventhough we present it on this little laptop of mine saja. Hoho..Now just whatever grades I got I will accept..Since I am not really the brightest in the class. (But please not C..hehehehe)..No more english after this..I hope..
Nah..lama tidak tulis..write and write become this long..Hahaha..Ok lah ni..lama tidak menulis kan..heheheh..Anyway,got house for our practical oredy, already register for short sem.. So now, finish assignment and then can start study after that! Three papers only! Yeah!
Sol y Sonrisas







Post a Comment