Remember

After more than a year..

Lately I have been watching Princess Hour again and again. No more new drama to watch..hehe There is one dialogue from Min Hyo rin..”One day, hurts will also change to memories”..

After more than a year..I have thought that thing and that person was my biggest mistake of all. But it is my greatest lesson of all. It is true people will remember and might not be at ease at certain time to due to presence of such memories. Yet over the time you will become strong enough to endure such feelings.  You might see the sky and remember. Might see the roads and remember. You might see a mere glimpse of things that connect you to that memories and still remember. But memories are all that. Memories. Experience. Did. Done. The good ones we will want to remember all the time and might want to come back to those days. The bad ones we might want to suppressed it deep into the core of the earth and hoping never to find it again. Living by the memories of yesterday is a loss. Since we will never know what tomorrow offers us, do not discriminate them. They might come better day than yesterday. It always does if we live in the presence. Stays in the moment.  When yesterday experience is a nightmare of last night, we try everything to erase it. Just remember this is a learning process. It is the hard road of learning. If we do not remember, if we do not look through it, we will never learn the lesson that we are suppose to learn. Experiences of the past are what shape us today. Life is a process of enlightenment.

After a year, I might remember. I still does in fact. But, now I see more clearly on what I want in life. And also on what I do not want in my life. That things change a big part of me. How I thinks, how I view life. How I accept things. And how I want my life to be. I might fell and break a year ago. But I have rebuilt myself. I still am. Slowly but surely. I will be the person that grows stronger because yesterday. It will not be because of you but because I want myself to be. I am going to be a bigger person someday where I look back at you and all of the memories someday, it all has become that tiny fragments of my life. 

This one person said to me, look at the good things in life. And since that, I have seen a lots of good things happens surrounding me. You just have to stop and look at what had happens to realize about it;)

Sol y sonrisas

Post a Comment