Hi guys! Como estas?Bien?
Its been awhile since I wrote my last post..not lah that long..but feels like it..hehe
Weekend is coming to the end. Its monday already. Overall, my weekend was a blast,especially on friday. Hoho. It was Diana's birthday and we are having the time of our life. Once again, Happy Birthday DIANA!
May god bless you and your family and may you achieve whatever you want to achieve in this life;)

Im in Ema's room. Been sleeping here this few days due to several reasons. Well,not several,just one. Hehe..Watching Lie To Me while typing this post. There are subtitles in this downloaded series which I assumed in Latin. Which reminds me that I havent really watch spanish telenovelas for a while now..huhu..Im with Air Cap Badak which people say cooling down the body. I feel very hot lately, so i give it a try. But honestly, I just want to know what it taste like. Haha..It taste quite weird..


Im actually sleepy. Gonna call it a day then..

 “May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.”

Sol y Sonrisas

Post a Comment