Happi Olidae again~
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family.”Been browsing through Eddie Corbano's blog. Found this blog a couple months ago. He said, happiness comes from within ourselves. It is not because of other we are happy. If we are truly happy inside than we dont need other thing to make us happy. Holiday for me is all about being at home. Rarely gone out of the house. To some, they may feel rather bored. Even myself feel that way. But compare to last sem break, where I feel being stuck at home with practical stuff was literally HELL for me, now home feels like a very comforting haven to me. Looking back past few months ago, I am maybe at my worst condition of all. So, eventhough I wasnt at home it still feels like hell no matter where I go. Fast forward to me now, I am genuinely happy I am home. Eventhough the only thing I do daily is mostly arguing with my bros about the shows on TV. Basically, living room is our battlefield.Hoho..Access to internet do help to cheer you up if you are feeling down but it just a matter of time before you get bored with them. The point I am trying to make is,be happy with yourself. If you able to feel happy within, doesnt matter if you are alone and you will still feel happy.
Some of my advice on people who get bored this holiday, I recommend YM or any other chatting site. Chat with others. Others mean new people.Ym can be so interesting sometime. Reading is also good. It takes your mind from the situation you are at. Download a book and read.Bloghopping. There are so many interesting blogs out there. For me, I love reading inspiring and uplifting stories. Open yourself to new perspectives.Catch up with your relatives,friends and family. Watch tv and so on. But since this is holiday it is good for you to interact more with your family. Like me and my bros did~wink~
Here is one of Eddie C. article on 7 Easy Principles for living a happier life~
http://lovesagame.com/my-7-easy-principles-for-living-a-happier-life/
p/s : I am selfish so does everybody else. Dont bother to denied it. I believe everyone does.
NJ







Post a Comment