Ranting on SHOPPING~
Owh I remember the days where shopping is a breeze..I am broke now..No $$ = No shopping..T.T
Shopping is fun when you have the money but shopping for me is more fun if you go to the right places and with the right people. And we as student who didnt have their own source of income yet and very much depend on the student loan as well as the mercy of the parent, would love to have the best bargain of all~ka-ching~ ^^V
Living about 45min from the city of KK(minus traffic) , the nearest shopping place near my house is in the town of Tuaran. The very usual suburb town. But it can accommodate almost all your basic needs. I love this town especially on weekend where we have Tamu. In Tuaran we also have Cosway, Avon, Leno, Music Classes, Herbalife and KFC. So, its quite okay la kan. But still, in Sunday it will turn into a lively town in the morning with traffic congestion due to Tamu. I love it.
The next one is IBorneo hypermall. The largest in Borneo. Only about half an hour from my house. My mom workplace is around the corner also. Honestly, I have only been here a couple of time. Hehehe. Its a nice place. Even got Sasa which I dont think they have it in JB. And Daiso. Hoho. It is just next to UMS and my mom workplace. So, it's like Jusco for UTM. But a LOT bigger. Since I rarely go there, I have nothing to rave about.
The next one of course KK! Although I rarely go to KK when I am back to Sabah for holiday (no money larr..) but still..Centre Point is the common place to go when you in KK. The name speak for itself. It is in the centre with Warisan Square next to it and a lot more shopping spots nearby. One of the newest complex is Suria Sabah. The best thing about Centre Point is the fact it is next to Warisan Square where you can find the famous brands (Quicksilver, Roxy, Starbucks, Big apple to name a few), they have Daiso and Kaison! Kaison have so many cutesy stuffs but so much cheaper. Hoho Anyhow, Centre Point is a complete shopping complex and just nice for me and I dont have problem eventhough I am doing my shopping alone here..Hihi
Well, one of the thing that Sabah lack is MPH..Huhu
To be fair, shopping in Peninsula and Sabah is a different kind of experience for me and both have their own advantages. But shopping is not about the place. Its all about the MONEY. Yup. Places doesnt matter because you can always shop tru the net. Anyone care to sponsor me for a shopping spree? ^.~
“Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.” by Bo Derek
NJ







2 comments
belikan ape2 dARI saBah
nnt sy bwa jeruk bmbngan klu ada..
sy bwa diri sy lg utk ko..punya men baik sy ni..mo shipping sy sj guna airasia sda bratus2..hahahah
Post a Comment