TRAVELTRAVELLER
Have you heard about the STA World Traveller Internship? I come accross this just yesterday while I am daydreaming about my future trip around the world..hohoho.. STA is actually the biggest travel agency in the world and the internship give two people the chances to actually travel around the world. FOC! I watch the videos of last 2009 winner Lindsay Clark and Chris Danner. Their vids are so funny! You should watch them. Its very inspiring. Their job is to travel 24hrs,now who wouldnt be jealous of that? See one of the funny vids here!Back to how do I come to this thing about STA, I was just searching stuffs on solo travelling. Which hopefully I get to do one day and HOPEEFULLY before I graduate. Hoho *wink*
In the matter of 2011 resolutions, travelling are of course included in 2011 calendar of mine. But more on that later. Gonna continue watching my Projek Alpha episode 34. Got Dahpne Iking in it.
Cheers Y'all!







Post a Comment