MERRY XMAS!NEW YEAR IS COMING!
Merry Xmas to all of you who celebrate Xmas!Here in my living room watching re-run of Giulianna and Bill with my cup of coffee and biskut Tiger. Hoho
Just come back from my uncle's for Xmas and it was exhausting and I dont eat enough I think since we are too caught off with karaoke and dart session. What a waste. Anyway, we have so much fun catching up with relatives and there are SO many kids. Pening. This is my first time joining the karaoke session in a family gathering and it was fun especially when all of us( younger generation) singing together. Hihi. I realized that most of the guys which in the daddy2 generation have the talent for singing. It was a nice gathering with foods, catching up, karaoke, playing dart, and laughing. *wink*
Cant wait for our annual barbeque this New Year Eve! More food and this will be so much fun.
Coming back from Uncle's, I found my new letter which in this big envelope which is an attestation letter. I am officially the volunteer for the UNCHR starting 2011. Hope there will be something to do in JB next year. *Crossing Finger* But other than that, I got the reminder later from Digi to pay for my broadband. Haha,,
Oh yeah! My cuzzy also promise me to look for electric cooker in Karamunsing for me. He work there and he said they are so CHEAP there. As cheap as RM30!! Are you kidding me!RM30 (got brand one okay)!! Anyhooww..not to get my hope that high, he promise to look at them for me..But I know Karamunsing is the place in KK if you want to get cheap electrical appliances especially good deals in laptop anndd the best place K-OK place of all. ^^V
Next week before the new sem start are going to be busy. I cant wait to meet with the girls! We have BIG plan waiting for us. HOHOHO!







4 comments
big project by big people.hahaa..:p
hohohoho..after the big project the big people getting bigGER..hahaha;)
haha. wats UNCHR ?
and seriously izit rili rm30?
hahaha..Eh..salah..UNHCR..united nation high cmmisioner for refugee bah tu..hehe..sja apply2..
my cuzen said mcm rm30..xtau la..nnt dia cek balik..hoho
Post a Comment